Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged...

Eight TV Shows I Like to Watch (I can only list 8!!!???):
1. One Tree Hill
2. Gossip Girl
3. Smallville
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Private Practice
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. America's Next Top Model
8. Beverly Hills, 90210 (the old one)

Eight Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Watched the season finale of America's Next Top Model
2. Went on a walk with Steve
3. Went to the School Community Council at school
4. Practiced for our school progam on Monday
5. Cooked dinner
6. Watched 2 episodes of Friends
7. Did reading group lessons for up until Thanksgiving
8. Talked to Becca on the phone

Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Olive Garden
2. Red Robin
3. Bajio's
4. Magleby's Fresh
5. Texas Roadhouse
6. Cafe Rio
7. Black Eyed Peas
8. Panda Express

Eight Things that I am Looking Forward to:
1. Thanksgiving Break
2. Christmas Break- time to relax
3. Smallville (starting in less than 3 hours!)
4. Seeing Fiona in Colorado next week
5. James Bond with Steve tomorrow!
6. Being finishing my winter bulletin board on Saturday
7. Finishing our basement
8. Starting our family

Eight Things that I Wish For:
1. A finished basement
2. All my kids could pass their multiplication facts!
3. Angel food cake with chocolate whip cream (yum!)
4. The other 3 seasons of Beverly Hills, 90210
5. My Spanish Fork city bill to be less every month!
6. My brother and sister-in-law to have their new baby by the time we come for Thanksgiving
7. Live closer to all my family
8. My hair to get cut again

1 comment:

Holly said...

I couldn't help but notice that you listed "a finished basement" twice...you know I have an "in" with a great contractor, and I bet I could get him to help you out...! By the way, we miss you guys and want to see you soon! You need to come meet Tucker!