Thursday, August 21, 2008

29 New Third Graders

We started school yesterday and it really was a great day! The past few weeks I have been worried about starting school because I knew I had some really tough kids and I really just loved loved loved my kids last year. Well... it turned about to be so wonderful! I have so many cute and good kids that I already love so much! It is completely different from last year- last year I had 19 boys and 11 girls, this year, 19 girls and 10 boys. I know its horrible, but I really preferred my boys last year :) I haven't even really had the chance to miss my kids from last year because most of them are in my room or hugging me at EVERY chance they get! I only have a few pictures, but I just thought I would share with you how cute they are...


No comments: