Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quick Update

Not much happening around the Berglund house the past couple of weeks... Both Steve and I have been working alot lately so we haven't had a whole lot of time to do anything fun. Steve's boss just had a baby last week and therefore has put all of the work onto him which consequently means about 14 hour days for him :( I have spent the last several days in my classroom- I am so close to being ready and its definately been fun to hang out and chit chat with my teacher friends. We got our class lists yesterday and great news... I only have 24 kids (so far)! This may not seem like a big deal but compared to having 30 last year, it will be like heaven. It makes me really sad to think that some of my old kids won't be coming back, but I know I will love these ones just as much (hopefully!).

Steve and I are leaving for the northwest on Friday. We will fly into Portland and stay at his parents for two days and then we will go just the two of us to the Oregon coast. I am really excited because I have never been there and I haven't been to the beach in like 4 years! When we come back from the coast we will stay the rest of the time at Steve's sisters house in Vancouver (which is the same city as his parents live in). After flying home, my mom comes into town on Wednesday to stay until Saturday. We can't wait for it all!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Congrats on having a small class so far--I know Lisa always enjoyed smaller classes better. Have fun on your vacation and with your mom in town! Enjoy the last few weeks of summer while you can! :)