Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday at Seven Peaks

On Saturday Steve and I went to Seven Peaks with our friends Tori and Tim who were in town from Vegas where they are living for the summer. Neither Steve and I had ever been there even though we lived in Utah for like 4 years! But we love water parks and amusements parks so we knew we were in for a fun day. We got there at about noon and spent the day in the pool, the lazy river, and on the slides.

Taking a break to eat lunch! Hamburgers and frieds- yum!
Basically, I am a baby and won't go on any slide that has any really steep drops so there was about 4 slides that I wouldn't go anywhere near. Tori and Tim on the other hand are both much braver than me and had no problem riding them! We were at the park until a little after 5- so if you do the math that is 5 straight hours in the hot hot sun with very little shade. And yes, we both got very burned. Poor Steve looks like a purple tomato and is just miserable, I on the other hand turned more tan than red.
Tim trying to get enough air to do a backflip.

Tori and I getting ready to go home.

After we got home we showered up and got ready to meet them at the movies for Batman The Dark Knight. Since we watched Batman Begins the night before we were prepared to see it. It was amazing! I have never really been into the Batman movies but I really enjoyed it and it was totally worth the 2 1/2 hours! It was a tiring and busy day but really fun!

No comments: