Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Life With Two!

Sometimes it's still crazy to think that I have two kids :)  But life couldn't be better right now!!  I'm not saying things are perfect and that we don't have our fair share of rough days but I'm happy with how things are!  Both my babies are adorable and pretty dang cute, if I do say so myself!
 
Before Brenner was born I was really worried about Hadley would handle it.  She had almost 3 1/2 years to herself, as the queen bee of the house and life was about to be turned upside down for her.  But to my great surprise, she has done SOOOO well!!  She is very helpful, loves her little brother, and hasn't really had too many behavior problems.  I try my hardest to spend as much one on one time with her during Brenner's morning nap and the first part of his afternoon (before she naps) as I can.  I really think this helps!  One of the benefits of Brenner being around is that Hadley has really learned to play by herself really well!  Of course, we still play together a lot but this is way nice!
 
 Don't you know that all 3 year olds need to teach their 4 week old brothers the alphabet!
 
 And he must be present during any movie time :)

 And this is what it looks like when dad is in charge!!
 
Since I am such a schedule Nazi, we have been sticking around home a lot during the week.  But it is fun to get out!  Like fun visits to the park with dad or cousins!!

 Typical scene- Hadley plays, Brenner sleeps!


 The transition from one to two has been pretty smooth- so grateful for that!  These two kids couldn't be more different!  To be blunt, Hadley was a better baby (no offense to Brenner, but Hadley was a better day sleeper) and but has been a kind of hard toddler.  So maybe Brenner will be an easier toddler!
 
Hopefully things continue to be good!


No comments: