Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happiness

 My friend recently did a post titled "Happiness" and showed some things that brought her happiness!  I thought it was a great idea and a way to bring some positive thoughts around here (let's just say we have had quite the week or two with a newly naughty little 3 year old!!).
 
So... Happiness is...
 
Listening to Hadley play/pretend in the tub for more than an hour (and that's with me having to DRAG her out)...
 

 
Knowing there will be a cute, sweet little baby in here in LESS than 3 weeks!!
 


After dragging my feet forever, getting a Costco membership and enjoying a Saturday lunch...
 

 
Happiness is...  watching Hadley learn and grow more and more each day.  I love watching her practicing write her name in shaving cream :)
 


 Date nights in with popcorn & peanut M&M's!!
 

 Seeing my pretty girl dressed cute for church!!
 
 
And happiness definitely is watching Hadley be so sweet and loving with little Cooper!  I can't wait to see her develop a bond with her own little brother!


2 comments:

Jason and Kristine said...

love it! Can't wait for your baby boy to get here! You're so close!! :)

Deb said...

Awesome post! I love seeing all the fun happy things!