Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Hadley!!

 I can't believe my baby girl is 3 (and has been for 12 days now!)!  Where did the time go and when did she get so big?!!
 
She woke up to a completely decorated downstairs, donuts, chocolate milk, and some new beanie babies at her seat at the table.  She was very pleased with it all :)  She kept walking around saying "Thank you for the great party mom!"
 

 I was glad that her birthday fell on Friday this year... Steve was able to take the day off to spend it with the birthday girl!  After breakfast we headed up to the Discovery Museum at the Gateway Mall.  We'd never been and Hadley was so excited (she had been asking everyday all week if today was the day we got to go to the muzezum).  It was so fun and she looooved it!
 

 Following the museum, we went to City Creek for lunch at Chick-Fil-A and a little walking around.

 We went home, took naps, and then played and built forts until dinner.  Since we weren't having her family party until Sunday and it was her actual birthday I wanted to do something with just us!  We did cupcakes and ice cream and opened some of her presents that evening.


 On Sunday evening we did dinner and cake and ice cream with my family.  My parents came into town so we were lucky to have them there (plus Hillary, Kevin, and the twins). 
 

 Hadley was certainly spoiled (what's new eh?) and loved every minute!!  We had a great weekend celebrating... We sure do love our big 3 year old!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Happy Birthday Hadley! She looks so big! I love the pictures...keep posting more! Also...I'm still jealous of how cute you do her hair. I really need you to teach me how to braid like that. So get out of the snow and come visit us! :)