Thursday, September 13, 2012

Summer Wraps Up

 I haven't decided how I feel about summer ending.  I love fall but I will miss the time at the pools, in the sprinklers and at the river!  But I am excited about being able to go the park after 9 am without frying, playing in the leaves, and cookin all sorts of yummy fall dishes!
 
Here are some of the ways we've spent the end of our summer!
 
Parking playing and duck feeding up in Orem...
 

 Visiting my sister and the cute babies up in Salt Lake...


 One of last chances to play in the pool and with water, but it wasn't warm enough to have suits on...
 

 Picnics on the family room floor...

 
Livi's soccer games and Luke's football games...

 
Spending hours in the beautiful fall weather blowing bubbles and drawing with sidewalk chalk... 

 
 Ready or not here comes fall!!

No comments: