Monday, August 20, 2012

Girl Time!

 Hadley and I had some super fun girl time this weekend!  Steve is in the process of finishing this killer class that has taken SO much time.  So last week we had a lot of time to ourselves.  Well, we always have alot of time just us but we tried to make it special and fun :)

On Friday we went to the library, the car wash and then to get shaved ice at our favorite place.  It was so fun to sit with Hadley for 30 minutes and listen to her talk about what was going on around her... I think she enjoyed herself...



On Saturday morning after Steve left for his review we headed up to BYU to feed the ducks and have a mini picnic!  Hadley could seriously stay here ALL day if I let her, but we could only stay for 2 hours (yea, we went through alot of bread!!).  We walked up to campus to go the bathroom and then wandered around up there for a bit.  It was definitely a fun mommy/daughter date!!


 And finally Hadley let me learn/practice how to do her hair with the flat iron.  Isn't she the cutest?!


I love every minute that I spend with this sweet girl!!

1 comment:

Tori said...

She always looks so cute! I love her hair with the straightener. So excited to see you guys in four days!!