Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Last Week

Don't you love it when you feel like you had a great week?!  We had lots of fun last week!!

Hadley got her hair cut and done by a girl in my ward.  I looked at her and seriously thought, "What happened to my baby?  She looks so old!"  But I thought she looked so cute!  Whenever I try to curl her hair like this it doesn't turn out too well because she has too much natural curl.  But Whitney did it with her Chi straightener, so I bought one (actually I've wanted one for a long time!).  So maybe you'll see these fancy do's more often :)

 We had a lunch/playdate with Ily, Cami, Susan and I!  It was so fun for all of us to be together, especially since we spent so much time just the 4 of us our intern year.  Dexter and Hadley ran around like WILD monkeys while we waited for everyone to arrive.


 The kids enjoyed macaroni, grapes, cupcakes, and played in the pool while we had some yummy Jimmy Johns.


 This last week Hadley has really found some indepedence.  We still do lots of playing together but this last week she just wants to go into her room and play by herself.  Today she played in there for almost 45 minutes!  Plus, it is soooooooooo cute to listen to her talk to herself and her babies!!


 Can't wait for many many more great weeks!!

2 comments:

- Kevin and Hillary - said...

She looks so grown up with her hair so fancy!!!

Tori said...

Ok somehow I missed your Colorado post. Hadley looks so cute, as always. Looks so fun! I'm so excited for you guys to come out here, by the way!