Monday, November 9, 2009

As of Recently...

A few pictures from the last several weeks...




It's been a while since I have updated the blog but I really have nothing much to blog about...

Things are still going well at school- I love being in school all day because I am so busy that I never ever have time to think about how tired I am or how much my back hurts (my only pregnany problem throughout this entire time is really bad back pain). I have a BYU student in my class for the next couple of weeks who is in the middle of the elementary education program. She is learning from my class and from me but it is a fun change of pace!
We are just getting ready for our little one to arrive in 14 weeks. I really am trying not to go overboard with baby things but Steve has recently informed me that my definition of overboard and his definition are very different! Whoops! Sorry, I feel I must inform you that there will be no belly pictures. If you want to see me you will just have to come and see me in person!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Haha! I didn't want any belly pictures either. You look great though anyway!

Holly said...

I'm sad--no belly pictures? I'm sure you look great! We do need to get together, though. We'll give you guys a call sometime. Glad everything else is going well!

Rachael said...

Congrats on the baby girl who is on her way! They are so much fun! :) Glad all is going well.

Josh and Kelly said...

Some of us can't just hop on a plane so easily to come see you! That's okay, I understand. I loved having my cohort while I was pregnant, it was a great break in some ways and also helped break things up, and gave me a little more umph after she left too because I was excited to have things back to myself. Keep the updates coming. And I would be going way overboard too if I had had a girl- there stuff is way cuter!

Hailey said...

Oh Meredith not a single belly picture! I wouldn't do it either if my inlaws didn't feel so out of the loop since their stuck in Nebraska. I can't believe you're due one month before me! I have to admit I'm a little jealous. I haven't had a lot of success finding super cute baby clothes, any suggestions?