Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kelsie & Garrett's Wedding

On Tuesday (May 12th) my best friend Kelsie got married! It was such a wonderful and I was so happy that I got to share it with her. Steve and I were invited to the sealing which was in the Bountiful Temple. Neither of us had ever been to that temple before and it was absolutely beautiful. We both took the day off and headed up for the temple at about 10:30. The sealing was at 12:15 and it was wonderful and I was grateful to share it with them. I loved remembering our wedding day 3 1/2 years ago and what a wonderful day that was!

Steve and I while we were waiting for Kelsie & Garrett to come out of the temple!

The flowers at the temple were gorgeous!!

I only was able to get a couple of pictures of Kelsie & Garrett when they came out because 1- my battery died and 2- Steve and I had to leave pictures early to get home to meet our landscaper. But they did look wonderful!

We loved being able to share this unforgettable day with them!!

No comments: