Friday, May 22, 2009

Graduation Time!

I only wish that I was posting this to say that Steve graduated this week- but that's not the case, soon, but not quite yet! Seeing how as I graduated a year ago- that leaves one option, well... my nephew. On Wednesday evening my little nephew, Luke, graduated from preschool. It is so funny that they make such a big deal about graduation in all these grades. But it was fun! They all wore cap and gowns and put on a short program. It was fascinating to watch but it reminded me that I only have 3 1/2 more days with my own kids until our small (very small- just me and them) graduation. This has been an absolutely amazing year and I am definintely not ready to give this group up. Well, anyway, here are some pictures from Wednesday...
Livi and I during the program!

Livi was definitely enjoying that drink I brought her- she literally chugged it!!

Luke saying his part about being a fireman when he grows up.

Not looking to interested up there...

He is getting so big! Looking cute in is cap & gown!

2 comments:

Holly said...

That is so cute--I love the little cap and gowns! I don't remember us having that nice of a graduation from our preschool! :)

Jessica W said...

Oh my gosh this is the cutest thing ever!