Sunday, May 4, 2008

Back By Popular Demand!

As most of you probably know I cancelled our blog for a while- I'm really not sure why I did it but I just had decided I was a bit sick of it for a while and so I cancelled it. But after people asking me where it had gone and after a funny discussion with friends I decided to return in 'by popular demand' (thanks Shaunie). When I decided to start the blog again I wanted to think of a fun name for it- Steve came up with "The Berglund Bunch." I thought that it didn't fit us because its just the two of us and our kitties, so we don't really have a 'bunch.' By I decided to use it anyway because sometime in the near future we will :) Hopefully this time around I will do better at keeping everyone informed at all the happenings in our lives.

4 comments:

Sitton said...

Oh good, I was wondering where you went!

The Grimmett's said...

Hey! It was good to hear from you! Teaching third grade... that would be fun and CRAZY!!! Hope all is well!

Valerie Housley said...

Yea, I'm glad your back!

Shaunelle said...

I'm glad you're back too! It has been fun to read everything you've been doing. Hope the school year ended ok for you...I loved coming in and meeting your kids...you are a great teacher! Also thank you for mentioning me in your blog. :) Love ya!