Sunday, August 18, 2013

July Phone Pics

I always have so many picture on my phone at the end of every month, so for this month I just picked some of my favorites!!
 
I think this was actually June, but oh well!  Saturday hiking with Becca and Jesse!
 

 
Playing on the rock wall after swimming at the new Provo rec center!
 

 
Making letters with popsicle sticks- this could entertain her forever! 
 



                                               Fourth of
July at the Springville splash pad.  It was so fun to have my entire family there!



LOVE it when Cami comes to town and we get these 3 cute kids together!  I love seeing what cute little friends Hadley and Jane are, even with only seeing each other 2 or 3 times a year!
 



Love my little family!
 


Mommy/daughter date to shop at the mall!  And of course the mall wouldn't be complete without a visit to the carousal.