Friday, May 4, 2012

Rockin' the Shades

 So this week Hadley got her first pair of shades :)  I knew she would like them (she LOVES mine) but she is seriously obsessed!  She had fun putting them on all of her animals...


She wears them while she plays...


Of course she wears them on our many walks...


At the park...


She seriously rocks them in the car...


She even seriously wore them while she read...



I bummed I'm missing some of the greatest ones... Hadley rockin' them while eating and her and Max sitting on my sisters bed watching tv with their sunglasses!  Oh how I love my crazy 2 year old!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

She is SO cute and getting so big! Emma loves her shades too. She is very protective of them and freaks out when we put them on Hannah.

Kris and Megan said...

haha, too cute! Landon was SO big into sunglasses too! Still is! Are you teaching next year again?